- 1 red pepper
- Two cloves of garlic
- 2 packages of Miracle Rice
- 2 cans black beans, drained
- Cilantro (c. 1/4 cup)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Sea Salt (optional, to taste)
- Lime juice
- Slice red pepper. Heat pan and saute with garlic in olive oil and a little coconut oil in frying pan.
- Add 1 white or red onion (optional). Place two cans of black beans, drained, after rinsing in cold water, in colander for three minutes.
- Add to pan. Saute for five minutes on medium heat.
- Then prepare two bags of Miracle Rice, rinsing in colander for three minutes, then place in boiling water for one minute.
- Pat dry, mix with beans for five minutes in covered pan! Almost done:)
- Let sit waiting to use. Finally add 1/4 cup of lime juice. quarter cup of cilantro cut up, red onion and avocado or (optional or your favorite vegetable).Will serve 4-6 people.
Lunch or dinner is ready.! Serve hot or cold. Low carb with protein. add some sea or Kosher salt to taste. Enjoy!!
Posted in Recipes