- 2 7-ounce bags Miracle Noodle Fettuccine
- 2 or 3 large ears of corn, husked, all silk removed
- 3/4 cup (or more) organic low-salt chicken broth (Swanson’s), divided
- 11/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 13/4 cups small stringless sugar snap peas (about 51/2 ounces)
- ½ teaspoon (plus additional) Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup very small (1/2 inch) tomatoes (about 6 ounces)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- ½ cup (packed) freshly grated parmesan cheese (11/2 ounces)
- Prepare the Miracle Noodle fettuccine according to package directions, but boil 2 minutes for 2 bags. Cut through the noodles a few times to shorten the strands.
- Cut enough kernels from ears of corn to measure 21/4 cups. Place ½ cup corn in a blender (not a processor). Add ½ cup broth and cornstarch. Blend at least 1 minute, or until sauce mixture is smooth, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally.
- Heat the oil in a large deep nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add peas, remaining 13/4 cups corn, and ¼ cup broth; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Using heatproof rubber spatulas, toss to blend. Cover and cook 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, tossing 2 to 3 times.
- Add tomatoes, basil, lemon peel, fettuccine, and corn sauce. Toss 2 to 3 minutes, or until blended and sauce coats evenly. Add cheese, ½ teaspoon salt, and pinch of pepper. Toss to blend, thinning sauce with broth by tablespoons if too thick. Add more salt or pepper, if desired.
Posted in Recipes