Hot or Cold Sesame Noodles
Preparation Time:10 minutes
Total Time:15 minutes
- 1-2 7oz bags of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair.
- 1 tablespoon Braggs Liquid Aminos (Low Sodium Soy Sauce can be used).
- 1 tablespoons raw unsalted peanut butter. 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar.
- 1/2 tablespoon dark sesame oil.
- 2 cups shredded white cabbage.
- 1 cup bean sprouts.
- 3 scallions, chopped.
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds.
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce(optional).
- Open bag of Miracle Noodles into a colander draining the water that the noodles are packed in. Boil for one minute, drain and pat dry with a paper towel or small hand towel.
- In the bottom of a large bowl, whisk together Bragg's, peanut butter, vinegar, sesame oil, and hot sauce(optional). Add noodles and veggies and toss to combine the noodles and coat them evenly with sauce. Sprinkle scallions and sesame seeds throughout the salad and serve.
- Or you can heat the sauce for a couple of minutes in a sauce pan, then add noodles and serve hot!
Enjoy great leftovers the next day!
- 2 Servings
- 234 calories
- Total Fat: 12.4 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1.8 grams
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 364mg
- Total Carbs: 21 grams
- Dietary fiber: 6 grams
- Sugars: 5.6 grams
- Protein: 11.9 grams
Does the miracle noodle have a cousin; named miracle rice?
Looks healthy I’ ll try it!
Love these noodles! Have purchased 6 pack fettucini: Created amazing pad Thai & used site’s recipe 4 tasty sesame noodles. Purchase on the horizon 4 herb-garlic fettucini. Can’t wait 2 try other recipes! Miracle noodles are versátile.