Bringing an extra healthy touch to Yoko's Asian basil chicken and rice bowl is our pleasure.
10 kcal per serving!!!"
Recipe from Yoko Segawa AKA @yokos.kitchen.
1 bag of Miracle Rice
3 chicken breasts(no skin), cut into bite size chunks
1/2 red bell pepper, sliced thinly
1/2 yellow onion, sliced thinly
2 cloves of garlic, grated
1 Tbsp of honey
2 Tbsp of soy sauce
2 Tbsp f water
2 tsp of fish sauce(use soy sauce if you don’t have one)
Handful of basil(about 0.5oz), torn into small pieces
Olive oil as needed
Red chili flakes as needed
1. Rinse, boil and stir fry the miracle rice to dry as instructed on the package. Place it on a plate and set aside.
2. Heat the pan over medium-high heat with drizzle of olive oil. Add chicken chunks and stir fry until they are cooked halfway through.
3. Add onion into the pan and stir fry until chicken chunks are cooked all the way.
4. Mix garlic, honey, soy sauce and water. Add mixture and red pepper into the pan. Give a stir and shimmer until liquid get thick.
5. Add basil and give a one last stir. Serve over miracle rice and enjoy! If you want a little spicy kick, sprinkle some chili flakes on top!
Posted in RecipesPrint