It’s Stir-Fry-Day! Try this vegan meal to start off your weekend, made by our Ambassador, Shar.
Miracle noodles are the perfect swap for a delicious asian dish. You can eat a hearty portion without feeling sluggish or guilty. Before miracle noodle I couldn't enjoy dishes like this without feeling sick afterwards. Now because of @miraclenoodle I get to indulge.
Recipe by Chef Shar AKA @karmic_creations_catering!
1 package of Miracle Noodle Capellini
1 tsp oil
1/2 cup vegan chicken
1/4 yellow onion sliced thin
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup angle hair cabbage
3 tsp sweet soy sauce
3 tsp low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp chili garlic sauce
1/2 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dry parsely
Sesame seeds for garnish
1. Prepare noodles according to package.
2. In a pan on medium heat add oil had onions, and carrots, and vegan chicken. Cook until vegetables are tender but still crisp.
3. Next add the noodles, sweet soy sauce, low sodium soy sauce, chilli garlic sauce, basil and parsely.
4. Toss ingredients together, and evenly coat the noodles in the sauce.
5. Garnish with more parsely and sesame seeds. ENJOY!
Posted in RecipesPrint