Bahn Mi Zoodle Bowls with Lemongrass Miracle Noodle Meatballs and Quick Pickled Carrots & Radishes
2 carrots, shaved with a peeler or mandolin
1 bunch of radishes, sliced thinly (ideally with a mandolin)
1/2 cup rice vinegar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sesame oil
10 drops liquid stevia (or another sweetener of choice, like a tsp of honey)
2 lbs 99% fat-free ground turkey
1 bag Miracle Noodle Rice
1 Tbsp Simply Beyond Lemongrass Oil (or other flavor of oil)
1/2 cup scallions, diced
4 cloves of garlic, diced
1 tsp Sriracha or hot sauce of choice
1 tsp salt
Zoodles - I usually do one medium zucchini per person.
Toppings - cilantro, scallions, sesame seeds, Kewpie mayo (you can DIY this with mayo and sriracha)
1. Combine all pickle ingredients; chill in the fridge while you make meatballs.
2. Combine all meatball ingredients. Spray a large pan with Lemongrass Oil and put over high heat; once the oil is fragrant (it's strong!) you're ready to go. (I prefer to use a big ice cream scoop to form balls and drop them right in the pan; you could also form all the balls first onto a pan or plate.)
3. Flip meatballs in the pan to brown all sides. You could also bake these meatballs - it's less labor intensive than doing it on the stovetop - but they don't brown the same way, I think flipping meatballs around the pan is worth the effort.
4. While the meatballs cook, zoodle-ify your zucchini. I have a KitchenAid zoodler add-on and I love it; I've heard the Inspiralizer is also great. The little Veggetti is crap, not worth the $9.99. I served my noodles raw, but you could cook them if you prefer; you could also double down and serve over Miracle Noodles.
5. Serve meatballs over your zoodles with pickles and toppings of choice. Use some of the pickling liquid - and fresh lime juice, if you have it - as dressing.