Bison and Cauliflower Gnocchi Bowl
Check out what this bowl meal from our fan Miranda!
"This night calls for comfort food and this Cauliflower Gnocchi bowl with bison meat sauce hits the spot!"
Recipe by Miranda Defferrard AKA @atasteoflife.ca on Instagram.
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
Rao's Homemade Tomato Basil Sauce
Nature's Rancher Pasture Raised Ground Bison
Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi
Roasted Eggplant slices
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
2. Cook bison, reserving fat for cooking mushrooms, baby chard together. Drain excess fat if needed.
3. In the same pan, add noodles and olives and heat through.
4. Toss the cauliflower gnocchi with garlic powder, cayenne, basil, and nutritional yeast.
5. Line a bowl with butter leaf lettuce and place eggplant slices in. Add your pasta and sauce, and top with cauliflower gnocchi. Enjoy!