Brisket Fried Rice
Craving for some fried rice? This Brisket Fried Rice is a keto-friendly alternative.
1 bag of Miracle Noodle Rice
3oz cubed brisket flat
1 teaspoon avocado oil
.75oz green beans
.5oz soy sauce
.25oz sesame seeds
1 tsp Asian rub
17.2g Total Carbs
10.4g Net Carbs
1. In one pan, over medium heat, add your well rinsed miracle noodle rice. Stir occasionally to help dry the rice.
2. In the other pan, using a wok, add your protein of choice. For this recipe, use brisket. Cube up to 3oz of leftover brisket and add it to the wok, again medium heat, with a teaspoon of avocado oil. From there, it's all about your favorite veggies, or what you have on hand. You can add onion, broccoli and green beans. Give a toss to coat everything lightly in the oil and saute till it gets a bit of color.
3. Push the protein and veggies aside and add 1/4 tablespoon of butter to the pan, crack and scramble one egg in the butter.
4. Add 1/4 tablespoon of butter to the rice pan as well, stirring well to coat the rice. Need more fat? add more butter.
5. With the veggies, egg and protein cooked, and the rice well dried, it's time to season. Used 1 teaspoon Asian Rub on the veggies and soy sauce in the rice. Now, pour the rice into the wok and mix everything together. Pour into a bowl, top with some sesame seeds, your favorite hot sauce and enjoy!