Jenny is on a roll with her sushi bowl, and Miracle Noodle Love My Rice! Love My Rice is a mix of konjac flour and white rice. The texture is just like regular rice! At only 12 grams of net carbs per serving, you can't go wrong with reaching for Love My Rice for your favorite bowl meals!
"For those of you that carb-cycle, this is perfect. Miracle Noodle Ready-to-Eat Love My Rice is a game-changer. It's packed with fiber while still having a lower carb content that regular rice! Although this isn't completely keto with the crab meat and blend of long-grain white rice with konjac flour, this is still considered low-carb friendly, and it's so tasty! Easy recipe below!
Recipe by @Jenny Wathanaphone.
1/2 pack of Love My Rice from Miracle Noodle
1 Tbs of rice vinegar
1 Tbs of monk fruit sweetener
Cream cheese, cubed
Imitation crab meat
Liquid aminos/soy sauce
1. Follow instructions on the packaging and take 1/2 of the bag of Love My Rice and pour into a bowl.
2. Add rice vinegar to Love My Rice.
3. Add monk fruit sweetener to rice and mix .
4. Place Love My Rice mix in a bowl with avocado, cucumbers, cream cheese, smoked salmon, and imitation crab meat, and some shredded nori
5. Top with spicy mayo (I mixed 1tbsp @kewpieusa jap mayo + 1/2 tbsp of sriracha + 1 drop of sesame oil), furikake seasoning, and sesame seeds
6. Top with liquid aminos or soy sauce and wasabi if you have it!