Chicken Bacon Alfredo
Are you on a Weight Watchers Program? If so, good news! Our noodles and rice are PERFECT for the protocol! Check out what Steph made with our fettuccini! She's broken down the point values for you.
Serves: 4 (6 fsp/serving)
2 packs of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp minced garlic
3 Tbsp all purpose flour
1 Tbsp cornstarch
2 Cups unsweetened almond milk
1 cup fat-free half and half
1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt & pepper
2 Chicken breasts, cut in half and sliced
6 slices of bacon
Red pepper flakes
1. Cut chicken breasts in half, slice, season with salt and pepper, and cook in a skillet.
2. Cook bacon in oven and chop.
3. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package and set aside.
4. Heat olive oil in the pan. Add garlic and saute.
5. Add almond milk, half and half, flour, and cornstarch. Whisk until smooth. Reduce heat and simmer on low.
6. Stir in cheese, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
7. Add chicken, bacon, basil, and red chili flakes.