Chicken Taco Bowl with Miracle Rice
We see a lot of Mexican inspired dishes lately! Must be the cold temperatures! Let's bring on the heat with some flavor!
1 lb ground Insernio's Chicken
1 bell pepper, sliced or diced
1/2 large onion, diced
Shredded zucchini sautéed in avocado oil.
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
Taco Bowl Additions:
1 bag of Miracle Rice
Sauteed spinach in avocado oil
Sauteed zucchini in avocado oil
1. Prepare Miracle Rice by rinsing for one minute then boil then boil for 2 minutes. Drain and return to empty hot pan to dry out.
2. Sautee spinach in avocado oil, set aside.
3. Sautee shredded zucchini in in avocado oil, set aside.
4. Make your taco seasoning.
5. Cook chicken meat in a pan with taco seasoning, when halfway cooked through, add bell pepper, and onion. When onions become translucent, and peppers are tender, add salsa, spinach, zucchini, Miracle Rice, and cheese to the mix. Cook through to preference. Top with cilantro with avocado slices. Super simple.