Hot or cold, our noodles can make for a fun and filling meal!
1 package of Miracle Noodle Fettuccine
Hot oyster mushrooms
Yais Thai Chili Garlic
Lakanto Sweetener Maple Syrup
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle by rinsing for 10-15 sec, boil for 2 minutes, drain. Dry in a naked pan till water is absorbed. Set aside.
2. Combine sesame oil, coconut aminos, coconut vinegar in equal parts or to taste. Toss noodles in mixture, then place noodles in the fridge till cold. This will help flavors set in the noodles.
3. Peel the cucumber into ribbons, and fry your egg. If your fermented carrots are not yet sliced into thin strips, go ahead and prep them.
4. Combine chili oil, aminos, sweetener, and sesame oil to taste. Marinade the mushrooms in this, and roast in the oven at 365 f until roasty-toasty!
5. Place noodles in a bowl and top with veggies and egg.
Posted in RecipesPrint