Here's a meal that will fill you up! From our Ambassador Michelle comes a meal you will want to serve along with the turkey!
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Organic Fettuccine
500 g 1inch thick sirloin beef
1 head broccoli (or a bunch of broccolini) cut into florets
200 ml heavy cream
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/3 cup dry white wine
2 cups beef stock
1 tsp dried thyme
2 tbsp grass-fed butter
Salt and pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Cook broccolini /broccoli florets in boiling water for 90 sec, drain and rinse with cold running water. Set aside.
2. Season beef steak with salt and pepper. Then sear the steak on a heavy skillet for 3 mins on each side. Set aside. Let it rest for 10 mins.
3. Cook Miracle Noodle fettuccine according to the package instructions.
4. Slice beef into thin slices. Set aside keeping the juices.
5. In a large pan melt butter on low heat and saute onions until transparent. Add garlic and continue to saute for a minute.
6. Add a little extra virgin olive oil. Add the wine and reserve juiced and simmer for 2 mins.
7. Pour beef stock. Bring to boil. Add parmesan cheese and simmer until the sauce is thickened.
8. Add the sliced beef broccoli and Miracle Noodle pasta. Mix well. Then pour heavy cream and cook for 2 minutes.
9. Season with salt and pepper.
10. Transfer to serving plate and ENJOY!!
Posted in RecipesPrint