Creamy Garlic and Herb Fettuccine with Bacon
This bowl looks like a big hug! Enjoy this keto-friendly comfort food, featuring Miracle Noodle Garlic and Herb Fettuccine, bacon, and cream cheese!
"Under 400 calories with 31g of fat, 21g of protein, 3g net carbs and 10000000g of FLAVAAA! All made possible with Miracle Noodle shirataki pasta!"
Recipe by Paige Geffken AKA @_foodpaige on Instagram.
1 pack Miracle Noodle Garlic and Herb Fettuccine
3 slices bacon
2 mini sweet peppers
3 oz unsweetened milk
1 oz light cream cheese
1 tbsp butter
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
1 tsp chicken bullion powder (or just some salt!)
1. Slice bacon and peppers into bits and place into a pan over medium-high heat to fry.
2. Meanwhile, add butter, cream cheese, milk, and bullion to a small saucepan over low heat.
3. Rinse shirataki noodles under cold running water and drain well. Set aside.
4. Once bacon and peppers are done, remove half to a paper towel, then add rinsed shirataki noodles to the remainder in the hot pan. Fry noodles in the bacon grease until most moisture is gone ~ approx 5 minutes.
5. Keep an eye on your saucepan and mix occasionally. Once the butter and cream cheese have melted, add mozzarella and stir though. You should have a nice, thick sauce!
6. Add noodles, bacon, pepper mixture to the cheese sauce, then top with other half of bacon and peppers.