Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Recipe
Enjoy a tasty, low-carb pasta that only uses 6 main ingredients. This meal features our ready-to-eat Angel Hair pasta.
3 packs of Miracle Noodle Ready-To-Eat Angel Hair Style Noodles
4 red bell peppers
6 garlic cloves
½ C cashew cream ( Blend 1 cup boiled cashews + ¾ C Coconut Milk +Salt)
¼ C vegetable broth
2 tbsp red crushed pepper
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp thyme
Salt/pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 445 degrees.
2. Prep your veggies. Slice the red bell peppers by removing the tops along with the seeds (you can leave them in for flavor if you like, but just remember to remove them after roasting). After the tops and seeds are removed, slice the peppers down the middle. Slice the onion long ways and leave the garlic cloves whole.
3. Drizzle all the veggies in a large bowl with oil, red crushed peppers, oregano, thyme, and salt & pepper (toss to cover evenly). Place bell peppers on a foiled baking sheet face down and add to oven and roast for 15 minutes (do not add the onions and garlic yet). After 15 minutes has passed, quickly add the onions and garlic and roast for an additional 15 minutes.
4. Once the bell peppers have roasted for a total of 30 minutes (and the garlic & onions 15 minutes) remove the tray from the oven and allow the veggies to cool.
5. Once veggies are cool to the touch add them all to the blender. Also, add the vegetable broth and cashew cream along with additional seasoning if needed. Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
6. Remove Miracle Noodle from the package and rinse then drain using a colander. Add to oiled pan on low to medium heat.
7. Pour the roasted red pepper sauce on top of the noodles and stir to cover while seasoning if necessary.
8. Allow pasta to heat for 3-5 minutes and serve. Top with basil or parmesan if you wish.