Try a curry dish this weekend with our keto-friendly rice!
"I’ve been avoiding going to the grocery store, so I threw together the only ingredients I had left in my fridge. I’m glad I did — this was tasty!"
1 package of Miracle Rice
Yellow onion, diced
Tricolor carrots, diced
1 pinch garam masala
Full-fat coconut milk
Shrimp, peeled and de-veined
1. Prepare Miracle Rice according to package. Set aside.
2. Cook onion and carrots in avocado oil in a large pot over medium-high heat until the onions start to become translucent.
3. Added minced garlic, beet greens, curry powder, a pinch of garam masala, and salt. Stir until fragrant.
4. Stir in the desired amount of coconut milk into the pot, stirred, and let the mixture simmer on medium-low. After about 10 minutes, add shrimp to the pot, stir, and let it simmer for another 5-7 minutes until the shrimp are opaque and cooked through.
5. Serve over Miracle Rice. So good!
Posted in RecipesPrint