This recipe is like a 5-star meal! Our Ambassador and Award-Winning Cook Sherri shows you have to make this meal. It’s easy and delicious with our low-carb fettuccine!
1 boneless duck breast
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon ginger powder
¼ teaspoon fennel seeds
Salt and pepper
1 package of Miracle Noodle Organic Fettuccine
1 tablespoon reserved duck fat
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 shallot, sliced
1 chili pepper, chopped
¼ cup dashi stock
4-6 broccoli rabe stalks, blanched
Scallions and duck cracklin’s for garnish
1. Carefully remove duck skin from duck breast. Cut skin into 1-inch pieces.
2. Season duck breast with garlic powder, ginger powder, fennel seeds, salt and pepper and marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, add ¼ cup of water and duck skin. Cook the duck skin over moderate heat until golden brown and crispy. This will take 15-20 minutes. Remove cracklin’s from pan and drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt.
4. Drain fat from skillet except 1 tablespoon (reserve the remaining duck fat). Heat skillet over medium heat and brown on both sides or until medium rare, this will take about 4 minutes on both sides. Let breast rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
5. Rinse fettuccine for 2 minutes, drain and dry roast fettuccine in skillet. Add duck fat, garlic, shallot, chili pepper and dashi stock. Cook until stock has reduced.
6. Place fettuccine and broccoli rabe on dinner plate, top with duck slices. Garnish with scallions and duck cracklin’s.
Posted in RecipesPrint