Fresh meals with greens are on the menu! Check out this meatless meal from our Ambassador, Miranda!
Makes 2-3 servings.
1/2 bunch fresh kale
1 fennel bulb
1 package Miracle Noodle Fettuccine
1/2 red onion
3 cloves garlic
Juice of 1 lemon
Oil for cooking or olive oil spray
Optional toppings: sun-dried tomatoes, crushed red pepper, fennel seeds.
1. Rinse and drain @miraclenoodles. Set aside.
2. Sauté chopped onion, fennel, and garlic until lightly caramelized.
3. De-stem and chop kale.
4. Boil kale in salted water for 2-3 minutes, then remove, drain, and rinse with cold water.
5. Add miracle noodles to onion/fennel mix.
6. Add kale and lemon juice, salt and pepper and serve
Posted in RecipesPrint