Another flavorful meal from! This dish packs a punch with coconut milk, garlic, lemongrass, chilies, lime leaves and protein from tiger prawns!
Make it with our guilt-free Miracle Noodle Fettuccine in regular or Organic!
For more delicious meal time inspiration, visit Leisia on Instagram at @leisiamakesmiracles.
"This dish is a guilt-free and modern take on a staple Thai curry!"
13.5 Oz (400 mL) lite coconut milk
100 mL coconut cream (if you like your curry thick and creamy)
70 grams red curry paste
250 grams fresh tiger prawns (12-13 pcs), boil for just 1-2 minutes until they have a nice color (optional)
3-4 small white eggplants chopped into half or quarter moons
3-4 baby corn, halved
2 small shallots, halved
2 garlic cloves, smashed
1 stalk lemongrass, finely sliced
3 dried kaffir lime leaves
1 handful of baby tomatoes, halved
1 tablespoon oil (I use coconut oil)
1 tablespoon thai fish sauce
3 fresh cilantro sprigs, chopped
1 spring onion, finely sliced
1-2 small red chilis, chopped
1 7oz (198g) packet of Miracle Noodle Fettuccine Regular or Organic, one packet per serving
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle as per cooking instructions and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan on med-high heat.
3. Add shallots and garlic and fry until soft, stir-in red curry paste.
4. Add the coconut milk, eggplants, baby corn, okra, tomatoes, lemongrass, fish sauce, and kaffir lime leaves, slowing bring to a boil, stir in the coconut cream, then reduce heat and simmer until the vegetables are cooked through.
5. Add prawns (since these are pre-boiled, add them last so they don’t overcook!!)
6. Mix the Miracle Noodle and red curry together (if you are a party of 1 or 2, scoop the curry into a separate bowl with your MN so you can save the rest for later!!)
7. Add chopped red chilis, spring onion, and cilantro as garnish and serve warm!!
NOTE: If you like your meat - you can substitute prawns with a lean beef stew meat or flank steak (cook this separately with some salt for seasoning and return to the pot at the end with your MN to ensure your beef is nice and tender!!)
Posted in RecipesPrint