Got only 10 minutes to cook? It only takes 10 minutes to make this perfect poke bowl.
1 package of Miracle Rice
Sushi rice seasoning / rice vinegar
Skosh of keto-friendly sugar like lakanto monk fruit sugar
Sushi grade fish of choice
1 avocado, sliced
Few spoonfuls of masago
Spicy mayo and soy sauce from Lee Kum Kee
Green onion, chopped
1. Make Miracle Rice according to package instructions.
2. Pat dry, then add sushi rice seasoning. I usually eyeball about the amount of 1-2 bottle caps for one package of rice. Mix and taste, add more if desired. Set aside.
3. Dice sushi grade fish to desired size.
4. Make the sauce to taste by mixing spicy mayo, soy sauce and masago. Mix in diced salmon. Pour on top of rice.
5. Slice avocados, place in bowl.
6. Top with green onion and furiakake.
7. Other optional ingredients: Japanese style sweet egg rolls, julienned cucumber and carrots, etc.
Posted in Recipes