This delectable dish comes from Miracle Noodle Ambassador and Award-Winning Cook, Sherri Williams! It's her take on a Korean dish called BiBimBap which translates to "mixed-rice". Our shirataki rice transforms this meal into a low-carb, delicious dish!
Make this with our low-carb Organic Miracle Rice!
Make sure to check out Sherri's Facebook page Cooking with Love & Passion.
8 oz filet mignon, thinly sliced
3½ tablespoons of coconut aminos, divided
2 tablespoons of sesame oil, divided
1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds, divided
4 garlic cloves, minced & divided
1 teaspoon stevia
Stir-fry oil or vegetable oil
1 cup bean sprouts
1 cup julienne carrot, sprinkled with salt
1 cup zucchini spirals, sprinkled with salt
½ English cucumber sliced, sprinkle with salt
4 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms sliced
10 oz fresh spinach, blanched
½ cup kimchi (prepared)
2-3 tablespoons of gochujang
2-7 oz packages Miracle Noodle Organic Rice
2 teaspoons of rice vinegar
1 teaspoon nori komi furikake
DIRECTIONS FOR TOPPINGS:
1. Season steak with 2 tablespoons of aminos, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, 1 teaspoon garlic, stevia. Marinate while prepping other ingredients.
2. After steak has marinated, stir-fry for 2 minutes or until preferred doneness. Set aside.
3. Cook bean sprouts in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain and place in a separate bowl. Add ½ tsp sesame seeds, 1 tsp garlic, ½ Tbsp each of aminos and sesame oil; mix and set aside.
4. Drain excess water from carrots. Stir-fry the carrots in a little oil for about 4 minutes. Set aside.
5. Drain excess water from zucchini. Stir-fry in a little oil for about 4 minutes. Set aside.
6. Drain excess water from cucumber. Stir-fry in oil with 1 tablespoon of aminos for about 4 minutes. Set aside.
7. Stir-fry mushrooms with 1 tablespoon of aminos until lightly browned or 6-8 minutes.
8. Stir-fry the spinach with 1 tablespoon of water until wilted and water has evaporated. Place in a separate bowl. Season with ½ teaspoon garlic, ½ teaspoon aminos and sesame oil. Mix and set aside.
9. Cook eggs, sunny-side up. Season with salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
DIRECTIONS FOR RICE:
1. Rinse rice for 2 minutes, drain and boil for 2 minutes, dry roast in a pan until water has evaporated. Add vinegar, furikake and salt. Set aside.
2. In 2 bowls, arrange toppings in a circular fashion. Top each with egg and furikake. Garnish with gochujang and scallions.
Posted in RecipesPrint