Bring rice back to all your favorite dishes with our keto-friendly, gluten-free shirataki rice. Whether you’re on a low-card or keto diet, this Ham and Leek fried rice will beat your rice cravings.
1 pack Miracle Rice
3 pieces of ham, chopped
1 leek sliced
3 cloves of garlic
1 small Thai chili
2 tsp coconut aminos (soy sauce)
1 tsp sugar-free ketchup
1 tsp rice vinegar
1 tsp cayenne
1/4 tsp pepper
Salt to taste
2 tbsp chopped cilantro for garnish
1. Drain all the water from miracle rice. Pour some hot water and let the rice soak for few mins. Drain all the water.
2. Add oil to a pan, add minced garlic and leek and saute until the leek turns translucent.
3. Add chopped ham and saute for few mins.
4. Add all the sauces, vinegar, cayenne, and pepper and cook for a min.
5. Add miracle rice and stir-fry for few mins until all the flavours are combined.
6. Garnish with cilantro and serve with an egg.
Posted in RecipesPrint