Jocelyn is bringing you Meatless Monday Mealtime with our Hearts of Palm Pasta! This new pasta product is keto-friendly and full of fiber. This pasta holds its shape and is a bit al dente. Try it for your next pasta night! Here's a recipe to get you going.
"I'm gonna cut out all the blan blah blah and just say, try this! Hearts of Palm Pasta from Miracle Noodle!
Basically, open, rinse, and serve! You can eat them as is, cook them in boiling water for a few minutes, or sauté in a pan (which is what I did).
Here's the deets on my easy-peasy with a lil' lemon squeezy recipe. I made a warm meal here with sautéed garlic, spinach, arugula, dried oregano, tomatoes, and finished it off with hemp seeds and a squeeze of lemon."
Recipe by Jocelyn from @level.lifestyle on Instagram.
1 can of Miracle Noodle Hearts of Palm
1 garlic clove, rough chopped
10 cherry tomatoes
1 cup spinach
1 cup arugula
1/2 cup rough chopped basil
1 tsp dried oregano
Pinch salt and pepper
1/2 lemon squeezed
1/2 tbsp avocado oil
1/2 tbsp hemp seeds
1. Rinse Miracle Noodle Hearts of Palm Pasta and set aside.
2. Add garlic and oil into a pan for 3 minutes or so on medium heat. Once fragrant, add spinach, arugula, and oregano and turn the heat to medium-low for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add in tomatoes and Miracle Noodle. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
4. Finish off with a few extra tosses and sprinkle in salt and pepper along with basil.
5. Serve with 1/2 lemon squeezed over pasta and add hemp seeds. Enjoy!
Posted in RecipesPrint