Hearts of Palm Pasta with Beef Jerky
Our Ambassador Teri is doing some creative cooking! Check out this easy recipe featuring our Ready-to-Eat Hearts of Palm Pasta!
"Sometime you have to get creatve with what you have on hand! In this case, it was a can of Miracle Noodle Palm Pasta, beef sticks, cheese, and some veg. What's fun about cooking with beef sticks is that they come in so many different flavors; you can get really creative! The palm past is only 2 grams of net carbs a serving! This allows me to save up carbs for a dinner with my husband, and maybe some wine! Life is about balance. LOL!"
2 cans of Ready-to-Eat Hearts of Palm Pasta
2 tbs olive oil
2 spicy beef sticks from NIck's Sticks
1/2 cup red onion, diced
4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper
1/2 white cooking wine, divided
4 cups of fresh baby spinach
4 tbs of freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
Fresh Italian parsley, chopped
Substitutions: Have an issue with garlic and onion? Take it out and try 1/8 tsp of Asafoetida powder. Adjust a pinch at a time.
1. Rinse Miracle Noodle Palm Pasta for 30 seconds and drain. Set aside.
2. Remove casing from beef sticks and thinly cut, julienned style, or thinly sliced.
3. In a large skillet, add jerky, onion, garlic, and red pepper. Cook until beef jerky looks tender.
4. In the same skillet, add 1/4 cup of white wine and Miracle Noodle. Move noodles around the pan constantly. As the wine starts to evaporate, and the last 1/4 cup of white wine and continue to cook, still moving noodles around. Once almost all the white wine has evaporated, remove the skillet from heat, and add spinach.
5. Toss all ingredients together until spinach starts to wilt. Top with freshly shredded Parmesan, sprinkle with more red pepper flakes, and plate with Italian parsley.
This recipe is based on Beef Jerky and Spinach Pasta from Beef It's What's For Dinner.