Jelly Fishbowl Dessert
Have a unique jelly dessert! You can make light and satisfying desserts using Miracle Noodle Rice.
10 g plain gelatin
1/2c boiling water
1/2c vanilla almond milk or coconut milk
1 dropper full of stevia (or sweetener to taste
1/8 tsp coconut extract
2-3 drops blue food coloring
1 bag of Miracle Noodle Rice drained and rinsed
1/2 tsp konjac flour (can substitute one tbsp cornstarch
1c cereal of choice
Gummy fish (optional)
3-4 small/medium glass ramekins or jars
1. Combine gelatin and boiling water and continuously stir for about one minute.
2. Add in 1/2c of milk of choice, sweetener, coconut extract, and food coloring, and continue stirring.
3. After the gelatin mixture is well mixed, slowly add in the Miracle Noodle Miracle Rice and konjac flour and stir.
4. Allow mixture to thicken while you pour about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of cereal into each of your glass jars/ramekins.
5. If gelatin mixture has thickened (you want it to be the texture of a thick jam), slowly spoon it on top of the cereal.
6. Put equal amounts of the gelatin mixture in each ramekin and place them in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set.
7. After the mixtures are set and firm to the touch, remove from the fridge, top with gummy fish, and enjoy! (A little coconut whipped cream on top is delicious too.)