Have you tried our angel hair or our spaghetti noodles? They are the perfect replacement for glass noodles, or for when you want the perfect keto-friendly pasta replacement. Our Ambassador Yoko made a delicious meal with it. See below!
"People are eating delicious-looking Korean red saucy food! I don't know what they are, but those look so good, especially the noodle dishes. I decided to make my own health vesion of them. Spicy, saucy bibimbap noodle using low-carb shirataki noodles from Miracle Noodle"
Recipe by Yoko Segawa AKA @yokos.kitchen.
1 package of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1 package of enoki mushroom (or any mushroom)
1/2 cucumber, cut into match sticks
1 package of seaweed snack, torn into pieces
1 Tbsp of miso paste
1 tsp of soy sauce
1 tsp of toasted sesame oil
1/4 tsp of coconut sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp of tomato paste
1 Tbsp of rice vinegar
Dash of garlic powder
Dash of cayenne pepper
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle as directed on the package.
2. In a pan, add enoki mushroom and shirataki noodle and stir fry.
3. Mix miso paste, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, coconut sugar, tomato paste, rice vinegar, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper to make a sauce.
4. Add sauce into the noodle and mix well. Boil water and crack in an egg to make a poached egg.
5. Into a bowl, place noodle, cucumber, seaweed snack, and top it off with poached egg! Enjoy!
Posted in RecipesPrint