Looking for a dish that screams warm weather? Check out this dish, perfect for your next potluck! This recipe comes from our Ambassador, Teri.
2 packs of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
4 slices bacon
1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, diced
3/4 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1/4 cup AlternaSweets barbecue sauce, or more, to taste
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Rinse Miracle Noodle in cool water for 15 seconds. Place in boiling water for 2 min, then drain. Dry roast in a pan until noodles start to squeak when moved around. Set aside.
2. Heat a large pot over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy. Keep fat in the pot, and add chicken. Cook until golden brown. Crumble bacon once cooled.
3. Add garlic and onion, and cook. Stir often til onions become translucent.
4. Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, heavy whipping cream, red pepper flakes, pasta, salt, and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil, add Miracle Noodle and cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Stir in barbecue sauce and cheese until heated through, about 1-2 minutes.
This recipe is adapted for a keto protocol from @damndelicious. The original is called "ONE POT BBQ CHICKEN PASTA."
Posted in RecipesPrint