Lamb Curry Miracle Rice Bowl
Check out this flavorful and spicy meal that's sure to warm you up in fall and winter. Make this dish with our versatile Miracle Rice.
2 packages of Miracle Noodle Rice
2 tablespoons avocado oil
3 cloves of minced garlic
1 can full-fat coconut milk
1 package of sliced baby bella mushrooms
1 red pepper, chopped into chunks
3-5 handfuls of spinach
1 lb of lamb stew meat
3 tablespoons of red curry paste
Spices used (to taste): garlic powder, red pepper flakes, cumin, curry powder, paprika, cayenne pepper.
1. Prepare Miracle Rice by rinsing for one minute, boiling for 2 min, drain, return to hot empty pan and "dry roast" by moving rice around till all water is absorbed.
2. Heat avocado oil in a stir-fry pan. Add garlic and saute for 2 min.
3. Add lamb stew meat. (Season with curry, red pepper flakes, etc. to add spice). Cook until browned on all sides.
4. Add Can of coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Add curry paste and spices. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
5. Add mushrooms and chopped pepper. Simmer for another 10 minutes. Taste liquid and add more spices/curry paste to taste. When you reach the desired level of spice/kick, add in spinach and cook until wilted.
6. Once Spinach is wilted, you can add up to 1 tablespoon of psyllium husk powder to thicken your curry. You can also add unsweetened coconut milk (from a carton) at any time if you need more liquid.
7. Add in Miracle Rice and let flavors absorb for 4 minutes or place Curry in a bowl followed by Miracle Rice to top. Tah-dah!