Lectin-Free Capellini Shrimp Stir-Fry
Our Ambassador Claudia is making our meal time into dream time! This recipe is Plant Paradox compliant and oh-so-good for you and your gut! Check out Claudia's recipe using our Capellini! It's thin low-carb, plant-based noodle shape perfect for dishes like this and in your favorite soup!
"Our yesterday’s dinner was so good, needs no introduction. Just make it and let me know. " - Claudia Curici AKA @creativemykitchen on Instagram.
1 bag Miracle Noodle Capellini
10 small to medium wild caught shrimps (I used them with skin, but deveined, for extra flavor, it works without skin too)
2 cups finely sliced red cabbage
2 cups broccoli slaw
6 medium shiitake mushrooms, washed, dried and roughly sliced (shiitake stems are not edible!)
A handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
Thumb size piece of fresh ginger, grated
Thumb size piece fresh turmeric, grated
2 big garlic cloves, grated
Salt & pepper to taste
1 tablespoon coconut aminos
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
1 tbsp of sesame seeds (used both black and white if you wish)
Avocado oil for sautéing
1. Prepare your noodles as per the instruction on the pack (drain, since, boil and dry).
2. Heat avocado oil in a big sauté pan on medium to low heat. Add ginger, turmeric, and garlic. Sauté for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
3. Add the shrimps and cook for 1 min on each side or until they are pink. Set aside.
4. Add mushrooms to the pan. Stir and sauté for few minutes until fragrant, and release a little of their juices.
5. Deglaze the pan with the rice vinegar, coconut aminos, and toasted sesame oil. Add cabbage and broccoli. Stir and mix well. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until the vegetables begin to soften but do not overcook.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add more coconut aminos or toasted sesame oil if you prefer a more intense flavor.
7. Add the shrimps in and Miracle Noodle. Stir well. Finish with fresh coriander and some lime juice.