Keto-friendly dinners can be 5-star meals! Check out this recipe from Mougeh. This delicious dish is made with our low-carb angel hair and a couple of ingredients. Easy!
1.5 oz- diced soppressata, pancetta, or bacon
3 oz grilled chicken
1/3 cup cream
1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese, grated
0.7 oz mushrooms, sliced
1 egg yolk
1 cup spinach
1/2 packet (1 serving) of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to the package. Set aside.
2. Cook the soppressata and mushrooms in a frying pan until the outside changes color, but doesn’t go crispy. Remove from the pan.
3. Sautee the spinach until wilted. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, mix the egg yolk and the parmesan cheese until it forms a paste.
5. In the previous frying pan on low heat, add ½ the total amount of cream.
6. Slowly add the Parmesan and egg mixture into the cream while continually stirring. Note: If the pan is too hot the eggs will scramble.
7. Add the remaining cream.
8. In a separate pan, fry 1/2 a packet of Miracle Noodle for 10 mins.
9. Mix the noodles, soppressata, mushrooms, and spinach into the sauce.
10. Top with sliced grilled chicken, and chopped parsley and serve.
Posted in RecipesPrint