Low-Carb Purple Cabbage Feta Pasta
Here’s a meal that looks almost too good to eat! This Purple Cabbage Feta Pasta is a tasty low-carb meal.
2 packs of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair Pasta
2 C Grape Tomatoes
1/2 C Feta Cheese Crumbles
1/4 C Shredded Red Cabbage
4 Cloves Minced Garlic
1 SM Onion Sliced
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven 350F, in a pyrex pan add grape tomatoes, garlic and season with salt and pepper. Add 1 T olive oil.
2. Bake for 30 mins or until soft.
3. While tomatoes are roasting, rinse Miracle Noodle and add them to a pot of water. Boil for 15 mins, then drain.
4. In a frying pan, saute onions and cabbage until soft. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. Once tomatoes are soft, take them out of the oven and add to the pan of cabbage. Add the drained noodles and add feta cheese. Taste and season accordingly. Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.