Make this with our Miracle Rice!
- 1 Cup of vegetable stock
- 1 Pinch good saffron or Turmeric
- Lemon juice and zest of one lemon
- 1/2 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pure sesame oil
- 8-Ounce bag of Miracle Rice; rinse, cooked and drained
- Sea salt, to taste
- Cracked pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Prepare Miracle Rice by rinsing for one minute, boiling for 2 minutes, then drain.
- In a sauce pan, add stock, saffron/turmeric, lemon juice and zest, olive oil and garlic.
- Simmer ingredients for 5 minutes.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
Posted in Recipes