Hearty vegetables paired with Miracle Noodle Angel Hair pasta, cheese and pepper make this dish filling and healthy with a kick! Recipe by Miracle Noodle Ambassador, Leisia Tang.
- 2 packages of Miracle Rice
- 4 eggs
- 5 Tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp oat bran
- 4 Tbsp cream cheese, softened
- Olive oil (for greasing pan)
Bacon Jalapeño Cheddar
- 4-6 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled/chopped
- 1 jalapeño, de-seeded and finely chopped
1/2 cup of cheddar
- 1 small chicken breast, cooked and finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
2-3 green onions, chopped
- 4-5 green onions, chopped
- A bit of Sriracha (recommended 2 tsp)
- Drain and rinse Miracle Rice and then put into sauté pan/skillet over medium-high heat and cook for 5-10 minutes. This removes some of the moisture from the rice.
- While rice is "cooking" mix eggs, soy sauce, and cream cheese in a bowl until well combined.
- Add in oat bran, additions of your choosing, and Miracle Rice. Mix until combined.
- Heat a little bit of olive oil in a sauté pan/skillet over medium/medium high heat and add batter to a pan in about 3-inch patties.
- Cook until brown on one side (3-4 minutes) and then flip and cook on the other side for another 3-4 minutes, or until crispy brown.
- Cook in batches until all batter is used, around 3 batches on a large skillet.
Set your oven to the lowest temperature and keep fritters on a sheet pan in the over to stay warm while finishing all the batches.