Are you hankering for some spicy muffin bites? We have a treat for you! Try these as a side or appetizer at your next get-together. Recipe by Miracle Noodle Ambassador, Theresa Kavouras.
1 Bag of Miracle Noodles, any variety; rinsed and drained well
- 2 eggs; separated
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbls Ground psyllium husk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2-3 diced jalapeños, seeded and de-ribbed
- up to 1/2 cup warm water
- Rinse and drain miracle noodles. Microwave or pan fry for 1-2 minutes to extract extra fluid.
Place noodles in high speed blender and pulverize.
- Add egg yolks, flour, psyllium husks, salt, baking soda and butter and pulse until well incorporated.
- Add egg whites and continue to incorporate.
- Slowly add warm water and blend to the consistency of moist bread dough or fresh play-doh. You may not need the full half cup of water, so don't pour it all in at once
- Remove from blender, add diced jalapenos and incorporate.
- Spoon evenly into 24 mini muffin cups, greased or lined with paper. (I used silicone).
- Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown on top. Best served warm with butter. Refrigerate leftover bites.