Miracle Noodle Pad Thai
Happiness in a bowl is what we are delivering!
Recipe by Dr. Michelle Yanover, DDS AKA @fuel_my_smile on Instagram.
This recipe can be made vegan by omitting the egg.
3 bags of Miracle Noodle Fettuccine noodles, prepared
1 red bell pepper sliced
1 12 oz bag broccoli slaw
3 cloves garlic minced
2-3 scallions sliced
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1 large egg
1/4 cup peanuts crushed
Salt and Pepper, to taste
PAD THAI SAUCE:
1 garlic clove
1/2 tbsp grated ginger
3 tbsp of soy sauce or tamari
Juice of 1 lime
3 tablespoons of maple syrup
1/3 cup of powdered peanut butter
1/3 cup water
1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
1-2 tsp sriracha sauce
1. In a food processor combine all the ingredients for the sauce. Set aside.
DIRECTIONS, MAIN DISH:
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in large skillet. Add garlic and cook until soft and translucent, about 1 minute. Set aside
2. Add broccoli slaw. Cook for about 1-2 minutes or until tender.
3. Add the Miracle Noodle back to pan. Add the sauce. Cook for about 1 more minute or until the pasta and sauce is heated through.
4. Fry up an egg. Set aside.
5. Top with crushed peanuts, cilantro, egg, and lime wedge.