Gear up for a great morning! Ambassadorhas a easy, low-carb creation for you!
A Miracle Omelette:
1 package of Miracle Noodle Rice, rinsed, boiled and drained. Set aside.
50g cherry tomatoes
Seasoning (I used Trader Joe's BBQ seasoning).
100g spinach and once it wilts
3 egg whites
Toppings of choice; Nia used almond butter and hot sauce.
1. In a small non-stick frying pan, saute onion, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. Add seasoning.
2. Add the Miracle Noodle rice and cook for 2-3 mins.
3. Add spinach and once it wilts, add egg whites.
4. Cook until the bottom of the omlette is cooked then pop under broil setting for 2-3mins.
5. Voila! Top with your choice of goodies!
You can follow Nia Kaye on Instagram at @benchpressingbaubles for delicious eats!
Posted in RecipesPrint