- 1 (7 ounce) packet of Miracle Noodle Rice
- 6 ounces of cream cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp of Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Soy sauce or Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 5 sheets Nori
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/2 Medium Avocado
- 5 ounces of Sliced fish
- Prepare Miracle Rice according to instructions. Drain and dry roast.
- Slice the cucumber on each end. Place cucumber upright and slice off each side. Discard the middle and slice about 2 side pieces into small strips. Refrigerate.
- Toss Miracle Rice in a hot skillet and add sauce and vinegar.
- Once flavors have absorbed, remove Miracle Rice from pan and place in bowl with cream cheese, vinegar and avocado. Mix well and set in the fridge to cool.
- Once the rice has cooled, place a nori sheet down on a bamboo roller covered in plastic wrap. Evenly spread the miracle rice mixture.
- Place a nori sheet down on a bamboo roller covered in plastic wrap. Evenly spread the miracle rice mixture.
- Add sliced cucumber and fish to the center of the nori.
- Carefully roll the bamboo mat to create your sushi roll.
- Gently release the bamboo mat to reveal your roll
- Slice the sushi roll into bite sized pieces and enjoy!
Posted in Recipes