Pomegranate Beef Miracle Rice Salad
This meal has us over the moon! Check out this low-carb rice salad made with our Miracle Rice. It's full of powerful nutrients from pomegranate! This delightful recipe comes from our Ambassador Elsie Yan.
"One of the best salads I have ever made! The pomegranate juice dressing was awesome and went so well with the beef and miracle rice from @miraclenoodle. And the color is simply amazing. You can also make it vegan by omitting the beef. This recipe makes two portions."
1 packet Miracle Rice
250 grams of grass-fed beef strip loin (season with salt & pepper)
A bunch of mint leaves (roughly chopped). Reserve some for garnishing
1 pomegranate (1/2 for juice + 1/2 whole for topping)
Purple & orange carrots (cut lengthwise and thinly)
1. Prepare miracle rice per instructions on the packaging.
2. Mix the pomegranate juice with some olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Pan fry the carrots with oil and salt until browned. Remove.
4. In the same pan, sear the beef until medium rare then cut into slices.
5. Assemble the salad by spooning the dressing onto the bottom of the plate followed by mint leaves, rice, carrots, and beef. Top with whole pomegranates and feta cheese. Garnish with mint leaves.