Make the perfect blend of konjac flour with white rice, which makes for an amazing texture. If you love rice but are trying to cut back on carbs, check out this recipe.
1 pkg Miracle Noodle Love My Rice
1 tbsp Salsa Valentina Extra Hot
1 tbsp Filfil Foods No. 8 Sweet & Spicy Garlic Sauce
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1 sliced mini cucumber
2 sliced radish
1/2 cubed avocado
5 snap peas
2 tbsp BJ's Wholesale Club Wellesley Farms Mexican Blend Cheese (Mild Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Queso Quesadilla, and Asado cheese blend)
Crazy Korean Cooking Gochugaru
1. Open Love My Rice package 2 inches.
2. Microwave 30 seconds.
3. Add rice, liquid ingredients, and cheese into a bowl and mix well (I forgot 😅).
4. Microwave an additional minute.
5. Add the remainder of the ingredients on top.
6. Garnish with gochugaru and additional sesame seeds.
Posted in Recipes