Our Award Winning Cook and Ambassador Sherri is bringing you a colorful dish screaming with color and fun. It's super easy to make when you use our low-calorie Ready-in-Minutes Spaghetti. No need to boil, simply rinse, dry roast and get cooking.
2-7 ounce Miracle Noodle Ready-In-Minutes Spaghetti
1 tablespoon hondashi, divided
1/3 cup water
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 cup sliced onions
1/4 cup matchstick carrots
2 cups green cabbage, sliced
6 ounces diced spam
4 ounces diced ham
4 ounces julienned kamanoko
1 tablespoon golden mountain seasoning
2 teaspoons sesame oil
Cracked black pepper
Egg omelet, sliced
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package.
2. Add 1/2 of the hondashi and water to dried noodles. Combine and reduce broth.
3. Add oil to large heated skillet. Saute onions and carrots for 2 minutes.
Add spam and ham to skillet. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add cabbage to skillet, fry for 2-3 minutes
5. Transfer noodles and kamanoko to skillet; season with remaining hondashi, golden mountain seasoning, sesame oil and black pepper.
Combine and heat through. Adjust seasoning to taste.
6. Plate and top with egg omelet and scallions.
Posted in RecipesPrint