Ryan shows of his fantastic salmon poke bowl meal that will have you reeling!
"Making my own poke bowls using a wild-caught low-mercusty fish such as sockeye salmon and a low-glycemic rice alternative like Miracle Rice."
Recipe by Ryan of @ryanckennedy on Instagram.
Amounts to preference
Wild Sockeye Salmon
Coconut Aminos ️
Black sesame seeds
1. Prepare Miracle Rice as per directions on packaging.
2. Dice up fish and veggies to your specifications.
3. Toss rice and fish in tamari and coconut aminos.
4. Serve in your fave bowl adding veggies on top.
5. Drizzle chipotle mayo, sprinkle in ripe jalapeno, sesame seeds, and a squeeze of fresh lime. Enjoy!
Posted in RecipesPrint