Make it a romantic night in with homemade ramen! All you need is our keto-friendly noodles, your favorite protein, and some veg! Check out this delicious meal from Jordan!
"Tooting my own horn because I think I nailed it on my first try!"
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
1/2 cup broccoli
1/2 cup mushroom mix
1 cup spinach
1/4 carrot shreds
2 Tbsp beet kraut
1 soft-boiled egg
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp turmeric
1 Tbsp sesame seeds
1. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to the package. Set aside.
2. Sauté mushrooms and broccoli in some water with aminos, garlic, ginger, and turmeric.
3. Add noodles and shrimp and heat through. Add spinach and wilt for a minute or two. Add more water until you get the amount of broth you desire. Everyone's different!
4. To make the egg, bring water to a rolling boil and add the egg and boil for 6-7 minutes. Rinse with cold water, peel, and slice in half.
5. Add everything in a big ole bowl and top with carrots, kraut, and sesame seeds. Chow's on!
Posted in RecipesPrint