Shrimp Fried Rice
We have been hearing that many of you want to try our rice, but can only find our noodles in your grocer’s store. We have a solution! Did you know we sell our rice in multipacks on our website? We do!
Purchase Miracle Rice by clicking here.
Can’t wait but have out Angel Hair on hand? Try this hack to make fried rice.
1. Grab a pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair.
2. Prepare our angel hair and then place in a food processor and pulse until you get a rice-like shape!
"Today I was in the mood for shrimp fried rice, so I decided to make my keto-friendly version using Miracle Noodle and it was fantastic!"
Recipe by Sherri Williams of Cooking With Love and Passion.
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/4 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ginger, grated
3/4 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 packs Miracle Noodle Rice
1 + 1/2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
2 teaspoons fish sauce
2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
1 large egg, whisked
Salt and pepper to taste
2 green onions stalk, chopped
1. Prepare Miracle Rice according to package and set aside. If using Miracle Noodle, prepare and then pulse in a food processor or blender until it’s a rice-like shape.
2. Add oil to medium -high heat wok. Saute onion, garlic and ginger, for 1minute. Add shrimp and cook, for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in rice, peas, carrots and season with tamari, fish sauce and sesame oil. Sauté for 2 more minutes.
4. Push rice to one side of the skillet and add the egg. Stir egg until almost fully cooked and fold into rice mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with green onions and serve.