Shrimp & Goat Cheese Pasta
This refreshing recipe can be enjoyed anytime of day. Perfect for hot summer days!
4oz cooked shrimp
1/2 tsp all purpose seasoning
1 bag Miracle Noodle Angel Hair Pasta
1/3c marinara sauce
3oz mushrooms, sliced
1/2 oz crumbled goat cheese
microgreens (optional garnish)
1) Toss cooked shrimp in all-purpose seasoning and set aside.
2) In a small pan, heat up marinara sauce and add shrimp on low heat.
3) Prepare Miracle Noodle pasta according to instructions on the bag and set aside.
4) Add mushrooms to the marinara sauce mixture and stir to combine. Turn up the heat to medium if you want your mushrooms more cooked through.
5) Add Miracle Noodle pasta to marinara sauce mixture and stir so pasta is well coated by the sauce.
6) Pour noodles into a bowl, top with crumbled goat cheese, microgreens, and enjoy! This recipe also works great with regular pasta if that’s more your jam!