Spicy Sausage Fettuccine Alfredo
Sound the alarm! Our taste buds are on fire! It’s a new recipe from Frank Campanella using our shirataki fettuccine. You’ll want to make a whole bunch of this for the week.
Serves 2 – 429 Calories per serve
C: 1 g | P 14 g | Fat 48 g
2 packs of Miracle Noodle Fettuccine
4 oz spicy Italian sausage
1 oz mini pepperoni
¼ cup heavy cream
2 Tbs butter
2 Tbs Parmesan cheese
½ tsp Real Salt
½ tsp Italian seasoning
1. Drain and rinse Miracle Noodle Fettuccine under hot water. Pat dry and let drain.
2. In a pan, brown off spicy sausage over medium heat until about half way cooked. Add pepperoni and continue to simmer.
3. Once the sausage is almost finished cooking add the fettuccine and sauté for a few minutes until noodles have absorbed most of the fat in the pan.
4. Pour in heavy cream and let reduce for a few minutes until cream begins to thicken. Season using salt and Italian seasoning.
5. Turn off heat and add butter and Parmesan cheese. Toss or stir until butter has melted and incorporated with the sauce.
6. Top with fresh oregano, basil and shaved Parmesan.