Try this delicious dessert that is lower in carbs and glycemic load using SugaVida from Miracle Noodle.
SugaVida is simply the most delicious and nutritious organic sugar naturally containing vitamins B1, B2, B3, and B6. When baking with SugaVida, you only need 60% the amount of what's written for sugar in a recipe.
Recipe by Teri Tenseth Market
@fcpchick on Instagram
*Calculated without toppings, using butter.
Calories: 358, Fat: 28 grams, Carbs 17 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 14 grams
Net carbs: 13 grams
3 tbsp almond flour
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1 tablespoon of SugaVida
1 large egg
1 tbsp melted unsalted butter (can be substituted with coconut oil or Melt Organic Dairy free butter for a vegan version).
*Optional: Dark chocolate shavings, chocolate chips (Lily's are a great low-carb option), whipped cream, and fruit for topping.
1. Lightly coat a mug with coconut oil or butter.
2. Mix dry ingredients together with a fork or whisk till there are no lumps.
3. Add in wet ingredients and combine till smooth.
4. Microwave for a 1 minute.
5. Top with whipped cream, dark chocolate shavings, and fruit
Posted in RecipesPrint