Why go to a fancy restaurant for a gourmet salmon dish when there's this Teriyaki Salmon with Fried Miracle Rice from Chelsea? Check out the recipe for this homemade twist on every girl's restaurant go-to!
1 pack of Miracle Rice
5 cloves of garlic
1 bay leaf
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
4 Thai chilies
1/2 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
4 tablespoons of soy sauce
A squeeze of lemon
1. Blend garlic, bay leaf, sesame oil, thai chilies, black peppercorns, chili garlic sauce, and soy sauce together.
2. Slice salmon into meal prep portions, cover in marinade and let marinate for an hour. (Save some sauce for your fried rice.)
3. Preheat the oven for 410 degrees and cook salmon for about 12 minutes.
4. Cook Miracle Rice as instructed on the package then combine them in a frying pan with extra sauce + mini bell peppers, garlic, and chopped leek.
5. Top with salmon filet, more sauce, sesame seeds, and a squeeze of lemon. And voila! You've got chef-caliber Salmon right at home!
Posted in RecipesPrint