Toasted Sesame Ginger Vegan Noodle Bowl
What's in your bowl? Shelagh has all the secrets for the perfect noodle bowl with her Toasted Sesame Ginger recipe. She chose to use out keto-friendly angel hair and Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener.
"Thank you Miracle Noodle for your 10 calorie, 1 net carb noodle that makes this keto journey so easy! Ketolicious!"
HOMEMADE KETO SAUCE:
Amounts are suggested. Please adjust to preference.
1 tbs sesame oil
1 tbs rice vinegar
1 tbs Avocado oil
Sriracha - to taste
1 tsp coconut aminos
Lakanto sweetener - to taste
1/2 - 1 tps ginger, minced
1 garlic clove, minced
THE MAIN DISH:
Amounts are to preference
1 pack of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
Sautéed bok choy
1. Prepare Keto Sauce. Combine ingredients and adjust for sweetness/spice preference. Mix all together and then shake in a bottle or sealed container thoroughly before using.
2. Prepare Miracle Noodle according to package. Set aside.
3. Prepare a pan with sesame oil. Once the oil has spread out in the pan, add veggies.
4. When the veggies are near done (with a couple of minutes left yet), add Miracle Noodle to the mix. Continue to saute.
5. Add homemade keto sauce, tossing/coating all ingredients in it.
6. Top with sesame seeds.