Tomato Garlic Shirataki Noodles with Jack Fruit
Try this vegan meal from our Ambassador, Hannah! Marinara sauce, jackfruit, veggies and our low-carb fettuccine make this a filling meal.
1 bag Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
3 tbsp tomato paste
1/2 c marinara sauce
1 can jackfruit
12 oz zoodles (2-3 medium zucchini)
12 oz cauliflower rice
3 tsp minced garlic
1. Prepare Miracle Noodles according to instructions on the bag. Set aside.
2. Spiralize your zucchini to make zoodles.
3. Combine all ingredients except zoodles in a large pot and let simmer on med-low heat for at least thirty minutes. This is a very important step to make sure all the flavors blend.
4. Add in the zoodles along with Miracle Noodle Fettuccini and stir the mixture well. Let cook for an additional 5-10 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and enjoy! This recipe makes 3 large servings and 4 smaller servings.