Tri-Color Cauliflower and Shirataki Chinese Fried Rice
Craving for Chinese fried rice? Make this healthier and low-carb Tri-Color Cauliflower and Shirataki Chinese Fried Rice instead.
1 pack of Miracle Rice prepared according to instructions
1/2 cup cauliflower rice
5-6 pcs med size prawns
1 large egg
1 tbsp coconut aminos/tamari sauce
1. Finely chopped garlic.
2. Remove the shell and clean the prawns. (you can use store-bought frozen prawns).
3. Beat egg and sprinkle with a little salt. Set aside.
4. Put cauliflower into a food processor and pulse into a rice-like shape.
5. Heat the wok with olive oil. Sautee chopped garlic until fragrance.
6. Put in prawns and stir fry for a minute.
7. Put in mixed vegetables and continue stir-frying. Pour in cauli-rice and shirataki rice and stir in evenly.
8. Cover the wok. And cook for 2 minutes.
9. Create a hole in the middle of the cauli-rice and shirataki rice mixture. Put in small oil and pour the egg mixture.
10. STIR FRY to evenly distribute with the cauli-rice and shirataki rice. Add coconut aminos to taste.
11. Transfer to serving bowl and ready to serve.